Blue Criss Cross
Description - A blue and white criss cross pattern that stands out a mile away.
Colours - Blue, French Pink & White
Decorations - None
Requirements - Straight stencils
Time Taken - 20 mins per hand
- Apply tip stencil to your nail at a diagonal.
- Paint the tip in white. Leave to dry.
- Remove stencil and paint upto the white tip in french pink. Leave to dry.
- Using a thin pointy brush, carefully paint horizontal lines in blue that run parallel with the inner edge of the white tip. Leave to dry.
- Now paint vertical lines in the opposite direction, on top of the existing blue lines to achieve the criss cross effect.
- Finish with a top coat.